When you support the VIMDOS Clinic, rest assured that your donation will be in safe, caring hands. As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, we are meticulous in making every donation stretch to help as many people as possible. In fact, for every dollar donated to a Volunteers in Medicine clinic, there is a $13 return. Through donations from concerned and caring individuals like you, and philanthropic grants and programs, the VIMDOS Clinic will be community-owned and supported, providing many benefits to its members:
- VIM clinics provide the uninsured and their families with primary care services,
- Hospitals benefit from a decrease in non-urgent care for patients visiting their emergency rooms and unnecessary admissions related to untreated chronic conditions,
- Retired medical volunteers are able to continue what they were trained to do, care for people,
- And Non-medical and community volunteers are able to support their neighbors in a nurturing, supportive environment
We hope you will join us in supporting your community through a monetary or property donation, or a volunteer services commitment, today.
In addition to the services of medical and non-medical volunteers, clinics receive a wide array of in-kind donations from the community.
• Local hospitals donate diagnostic testing, free or reduced-rent clinic space, x-ray services, mammograms, prescriptions, and other medical procedures at cost
• Medical equipment and supplies, including linens
• PR and brochure development
• Printing services at cost
• Pharmacies provide discounts to clinic patients
• Medical waste disposal provided at a discount
• Local restaurants provide dinner for volunteers on clinic nights
• Local newspapers provide print space used to publicly thank big donors
• Donated trash removal services
If you would like to make an in-kind donation, please contact us.
PO Box 3429 Lawrenceburg, IN 47025