To become a patient at the VIMDOS Clinic, you must:
- Be a current resident of Dearborn, Ohio, or Switzerland county.
- Have a household income of less than 275% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Be uninsured or underinsured.
Patients will be required to provide proof of the above circumstances before a follow-up appointment will be scheduled. VIMDOS staff will assist as necessary to help patients acquire needed documents for eligibility verification
- General primary care
- Treatment & Monitoring of Common Illnesses and Health Problems
- Health Education: nutrition, aging, safety, diabetes, hypertension, etc.
- Medication Education and Assistance
- Health Assessment and Screening
- Health Care Coordination and Navigation with a goal to connect to community resources
*Services will not be provided for chronic pain management, obstetrical care, or primary treatment of mental health concerns. Prescriptions will not be provided for narcotics or Schedule II medications. Substances in this schedule have a high potential for abuse which may lead to severe psychological or physical dependence.